Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Finding Money - Pinecone Research

Another easy way of getting a few extra bucks (which really does add up!) is by doing online surveys.  My favorite company to work with is Pinecone Research.  I get a few surveys here and there to complete and they pay me $3 via PayPal.  If you complete the survey quickly, many times you will be able to try the product FOR FREE.  You will also get paid to do another survey once you have had time to try the product.


Most of the products I've tried through Pinecone Research were either edible or were cleaning products, both of which I can always use!

Most of the surveys can be completed in under 20 minutes and payment is usually delivered a few days after you submit your survey.  I usually complete these surveys on my breaks at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment